The people who cultivate and support this site. Keep us happy and motivated by using and enjoying it!
West Coast Knitters Guild
The WCKG meets the 1st Tuesday of each month in Vancouver, B.C.
Subscribe to the RSS feed for Posting Comments comments.
Most posts on this website invite comments. You don’t have to have a login ID to leave a comment, but if you have a user account please do log in.
- click on the “comments’ area below the post – it’ll either say No comments, or N Comments, with N being the number of comments already left for that post.
Make sure you do this on the page of the post your comment relates to, as comments are attched to particular posts
- If you are logged in, there will be text above the comments box: ‘logged in as __’
- if you are not logged in there will be additional boxes to fill in your name and email (required, but not displayed) and website (optional).
- When you’re satisfied with your comment, click “Submit Comment” and once it has been approved it will show up on the website.
- If your comment is especially cheeky or rude, it may be deleted.
One Response to “Posting Comments”