Who Can Join?
The West Coast Knitters’ Guild is open to knitters and crocheters of all skill levels. Our members represent a range of ages and backgrounds, and include both amateur and professional knitters. Anyone is welcome to join our Guild – you do not need a sponsor to attend a meeting, and there is no fee for your first visit. Click here for more information about the guild and our meetings.
Membership in the Guild is $30 and expires December 31, 2019.
Benefits of membership
Guild membership comes with a number of valuable benefits:
- 10% discount on Yarn Purchases at participating yarn shops. Please present your membership card at time of purchase in order to obtain your discount.
- Participation in Annual Workshops. Members receive a reduced rate and advanced registration for guild-sponsored annual workshops. These sessions are taught by professional knitters from around Canada and the US, including some of our own experts from within the Guild (see list of past workshops). Workshops focus on new techniques and special projects, and are designed to help knitters from beginner to expert refresh and expand their abilities in a friendly and supportive setting.
- Interesting Guest Speakers at our monthly meetings (see list of past speakers).
- Access to Member Only content including the Show and Share Archives, and knit-a-longs (KALs).
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
There are two ways to pay for your membership:
- By credit card: complete the ONLINE membership registration form and proceed to PayPal
- By cash or cheque: download and print the PDF membership form and bring your completed form and your membership fees to the next meeting. You may also mail us your form along with a cheque or money order.
Your membership card will be provided to you after we receive your application form and payment.
Still have questions? Contact Dawna and Anne Marie, our membership co-ordinators.